10 Best Easy to Clean Juicer For Healthy Living in 2017
Are you ready to give best easy to clean juicer a whirl? Well then there are many different factors you have to take into consideration before you make your purchase. Currently since more and more people are getting health conscious the demand for juicers has sky rocketed as these appliances are the perfect way to pack your diet with essential vitamins and minerals. The underlying reason why juicers have become a core necessity in every home is due to the fact that most people are not big fans of eating fruits and veggies. However, juicers have solved this dilemma by allowing people to make blends that entice their taste buds.
Choosing the best juicer for your home or office is no easy task as there are so many different juicers available in the market today. Every consumer is spoiled for choice when it comes to juicers, as these days you can find a juicer for almost any price tag. The reason behind the sheer amount of juicers available in the market is because many businesses have diversified into this industry because of the high demand.
Previously juicers and related appliances were only limited to a few renowned manufacturers, but now the market is dominated by an array of different companies. Each of these companies have instilled their persona in their products, this ensures that every consumer has a wide variety of options to choose from when it comes to juicers.
These days even if a consumer manages to purchase a juicer, they often regret their purchase as the juicer is not easy to clean or they have paid for something that does not justify its price tag. Rest assured you have come to the right place, as we will help you choose the best easy to clean juicer.
- 1 The 10 Top Rated Easy to Clean Juicers
- 2 The 10 Best Easy to Clean Juicer Reviews
- 2.1 1. SKG New Generation Masticating Cold Press Juicer
- 2.2 2. Champion Juicer G5-PG710 Heavy Duty Juicer
- 2.3 3. Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- 2.4 4. Kuvings NJE3540U Masticating Slow Juicer
- 2.5 5. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
- 2.6 6. Hamilton Beach 67650H Juice Extractor
- 2.7 7. Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine Multi-Speed Juicer
- 2.8 8. Gourmia GJ-750 Wide Mouth Centrifugal Juicer
- 2.9 9. Oster JusSimple 5 Speed Easy Clean Juice Extractor
- 2.10 10. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Extractor
- 3 How to Clean a Juicer?
- 4 Tips on How To Easily Clean Your Juicer
- 5 What to Look for When Buying the Easiest to Clean Juicer?
- 6 What Are The Different Types of Juicers?
- 7 What Are The Benefits of Juicing?
- 8 Make Juicing Easy for Yourself
The 10 Top Rated Easy to Clean Juicers
In order to alleviate the complexity involved in choosing the best easy to clean juicers, we have articulated a list of the top ten juicers that meet this description. We have divided the list in two categories respectively in order to help you make the right choice.
|Picture||Juicer||Juicer Type||Price||Our Rating|
|SKG New Generation Cold Press Juicer||Masticating||$$$$|
|Champion G5-PG710 Heavy Duty Juicer||Masticating||$$$$|
|Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer||Masticating||$$$$|
|Kuvings NJE3540U Slow Juicer||Masticating||$$$$|
|Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor||Masticating||$$$|
|Hamilton Beach 67650H Juice Extractor||Centrifugal||$$|
|Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine||Centrifugal||$$|
|Gourmia GJ-750 Wide Mouth Juicer||Centrifugal||$$|
|Oster JusSimple Easy Clean Juice Extractor||Centrifugal||$$$|
|Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Extractor||Centrifugal||$$$|
The interactive comparison table has 5 columns which are.
• Juicer pictures
• Brand and model name – (click to view more details or to purchase)
• Juicer Type
• Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. Here is the price legend.
- $ = under $50,
- $$ = $50 to $100,
- $$$ = $100 to $150,
- $$$$ = $200+
• Rating – These are our ratings on a 1 to 5 scale.
Now that you have seen what is available, let us take a quick look at the reviews of the best easy to clean juicers.
The 10 Best Easy to Clean Juicer Reviews
In order to make decision making process easier, we have reviewed ten best easy to clean juicer in the market today. So enjoy the reviews below.
1. SKG New Generation Masticating Cold Press Juicer
The first juicer that has made our list is the SKG New Generation Masticating Cold Press Juicer. This juicer has combined design with functionality in a seamless fashion with its versatility and convenience. This juicer has only recently been launched but has taken the market by storm as it has introduced a unique minimal oxidation masticating that produces a high yield of juice. According to the manufacturers and numerous experiment results, the juice yields produced by this juicer are mentioned below:
- Orange 85%-90%
- Pear 78%-83%
- Apple 65%-75%
- Celery 65%-75%
- Carrot 42%-47%
If that’s not enough, the juicer is brilliantly engineered to perfection, with its stainless steel body and the silicone components. This juicer can easily accommodate large items as the mouth of the chute is actually 3 inches, which will reduce the amount of time you spend chopping your fruits. This machine is powered by a top quality 240W AC motor with the lowest speed of 60 RMPS that ensures minimal oxidation of the fruits and vegetables. But what really makes this product so special that it is easy to use, easy to clean and comes with an extensive manufacture warranty for the parts and repairs.
2. Champion Juicer G5-PG710 Heavy Duty Juicer
If you are looking for a cost effective juicer that is easy to clean and blends fruits to perfection, consider buying the Champion Juicer G5-PG710 Heavy Duty Juicer as your next purchase. This compact juicer has personified convenience as you can instantly set the juicer up and start blending your fruits with minimum oxidation.
Do not underestimate the power of this machine because of its compact size, as it is powered by a full 1/3 horsepower general electric motor that will cut your fruits and vegetables to the desired size in a matter of seconds. The design depicts the incredible attention to detail that Champion used while constructing this device as it includes a 1.75 diameter feeder tube, which ensures that you do not spend much time cutting your veggies and fruits.
Another reason why this juicer made our list is because it is very easy to clean due to the compact size. You can easily detach the feeder tube and the mouth of the blender to start cleaning this versatile juicer.
3. Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
Omega has proved time and time again why they are one of the leading manufacturers of juicers as the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer has set a new standard for juicers. This juicer has incorporated the qualities that our list requires as it is not only simple to use but very easy to clean as well. The design of the juicer depicts the superior craftsmanship used to construct this juicer as it has a unique facet which you won’t find in most juicers.
Not only is it powered with an 80 RPM speed motor, this machine also promises no foaming, no clogging or heat build up with 110 volt. It includes a dual stage operation mode that ensures that every end user can start using the juicer immediately and also has a juicer screen pre-installed in the main frame of the unit. The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is currently being offered at an extremely affordable price and is available in a variety of different colors. These colors include green, blue, purple, red, white, yellow and black.
4. Kuvings NJE3540U Masticating Slow Juicer
Another unique juicer that has made out top ten easy to clean juicer list is the Kuvings NJE3540U Masticating Slow Juicer as it displays the qualities we are looking for in juicers. One look at the Kuvings NJE3540U Masticating Slow Juicer and there is no doubt you will know what exactly you are paying for. The design pays tribute to its earlier models, but it is evident that the Kuving has truly outdone themselves with this model.
It includes a powerful heavy duty motor that provides an efficient low speed masticating technology that slices fruit and vegetables to perfection. But what really makes the Kuving stand out from the rest of the crowd is the fact that this machine is extremely quite while operating, so those days are gone when you would wake up the whole neighborhood by juicing your fruits and vegetables.
In addition to that, this juicer actually comes with seven different nozzles for food processing, so you can juice according to your personal specifications. The design ensures that cleaning the unit is not a problem and it Kuving has also included a dust cover for the unit when not in use. If you are looking for a long time solution to all of your juicing needs then you should consider purchasing Kuvings NJE3540U Masticating Slow Juicer as it includes an extensive five year warranty.
5. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
Aicok has time and time again proven to the world why they are one of the best in the industry and it seems they have done this again with the Aicok slow masticating juicer extractor. This cost effective juicer has cemented its position in the market and has set a new standards for upcoming juicers.
It has the capacity of extracting up to 20% more juice and 30% more vitamins then standard juicers. It includes a 65MM wide feeder chute and also has a massive juice container of 45ML. It also has a 1600 ML pulp collector but what really makes this juicer stand out from the rest of the crowd is the fact that it is so easy to clean. Each part of the juicer can be cleaned using standard dish washing soap and you can easily disassemble the unit for cleaning.
It is powered by a high capacity machine with two different speed options and a safety locking arm. There is no doubt that the Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor is the perfect choice for people looking for the ultimate juicer.
6. Hamilton Beach 67650H Juice Extractor
When it comes to centrifugal juicers nothing can compare to the versatility provided by the Hamilton beach 67650H juice extractor. What really makes this juicer so special is the 1.1 horsepower motor, which makes sure there is no fruit out there that this juicer cannot blend to perfection.
The feeder tube is three inches and has the capacity of accommodating an entire fruit. This eliminates the time people spend on cutting their fruits. Not only is the juicer easy to use but it also extremely easy to clean as each part can be disassembled for cleaning. The stainless body ensures that the Hamilton Beach 67650H Juice Extractor will stand the test of time, which is exactly why it comes with an extensive five year manufacture warranty. It also includes a convenient twenty ounce juicer that can serve as a pitcher if necessary and a spout funnel so that you can juice directly into the glass of your choice. This is why the Hamilton Beach 67650H Juice Extractor is the epitome of convenience.
7. Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine Multi-Speed Juicer
Straight out of a mad scientist laboratory is the Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine – 700W Multi-Speed Fruit & Vegetable Extractor as this juicer gives people a glimpse into what the future holds. The design has truly taken juicers to a whole a different level with its futuristic shape and sublime facet. This juicer has a unique micro blade technology that has the capacity of extracting more than 33% nutrition packed juice.
It has an extra large feeding tube which eliminates the amount of time you will spend cutting your foods. Since you are not cutting your fruits and vegetables to little pieces, the amount of oxidation is reduced by a substantial margin. This ensures that your juices are packed with nutrients and the dual speed motor makes sure there is no fruit or vegetable out there that your juicer can’t blend.
However the underlying reason why the Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine – 700W Multi-Speed Fruit & Vegetable Extractor has made our list of the best easy to clean juicers is because this juicer is completely dish wash friendly. All you have to do is simply dismantle the juicer and use any dishwasher to clean the juicer.
8. Gourmia GJ-750 Wide Mouth Centrifugal Juicer
The Gourmia GJ-750 Wide Mouth Centrifugal Juicer uses a high powered machine that comes with a CentriTract centrifugal extraction that produces more power and nutrition packed juice. The large feeding tube lets you juice or blend mature sized fruits and this reduces the amount of oxidation that takes place.
It also includes a versatile power setting that allows users to juice both soft and hard fruits with ease. If that’s not enough, it also has a removable 8.5 cup that ensures seamless juicing like never before. This juicer has also been designed in such a manner that it does not emit loud noises while operating. It is also completely dish wash safe so you can easily clean the unit. Gourmia has also included a nylon brush in order to make sure that end users have no problem cleaning the unit.
9. Oster JusSimple 5 Speed Easy Clean Juice Extractor
The Oster JusSimple 5 Speed Easy Clean Juice Extractor with Extra-Wide Feed Chute is another juicer that has become an immediate success in the market. It comes with an affordable price tag and is considered to be one of the most easy to clean juicers out there. It runs on high powered machinery that produces 1000 watts of juicing power and a five speed setting, which allows you to juice whatever your heart desires.
However, the underlying reason behind the success of this juicer is the fact that it has particularly been designed to allow users to clean the unit without any hassle. It has a rinse and ready filter and the extra large feeding tube ensures that even the most mature size fruits can be blended. It seems that Oster has not compromised in any aspect when it comes to this model as it includes a large pulp collector as well.
10. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Extractor
Last but certainly not the least, is the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor. This is another juicer that simply puts most juicers to shame with its versatility and ease of use. It includes an extra wide three inch feeder chute that can create a cup of blended juice in approximately five seconds, so those days are gone juicing would take ages.
Moreover, it also has an 850 watt duel speed motor which uses powerful stainless steel blades for immediate. What really makes this juicer so special is the fact that it has incorporated a unique micro mesh filter that has the capacity of extracting 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins compared to standard juicers. This unit is also dish wash safe, so you can easily dismantle the core parts and use any liquid cleaner to make sure your juicer remains spotless.
How to Clean a Juicer?
Owning a juicer is not enough, everyone has to adhere to a regular cleaning cycle in order to make sure that their juicers are completely bacteria free. Cleaning might be easy for people who only occasionally use the juicers, but people who use their juicers on a daily basis understand the turmoil of cleaning a juicer.
Continuous use of the juicer will cause gunk to build up on the walls of the juicer. This gunk includes pieces of the fruit and skin which is starting to decay. This is a serious health issue as this gunk is the prime location for bacteria to thrive and also ruins the aesthetic facet of your juicer.
This is exactly why we have articulated a list of steps you should consider following in order to clean your juicer to perfection. Please see the beautiful infographic below that shows you how to clean your juicer.
We have also highlighted the items you will need for cleaning and steps to follow.
What will you need?
- Lukewarm water
- Soft brush (Nylon brush if possible)
- Nail brush or toothbrush
- Dish washing soap
- Soft clothes
Steps to clean your juicer
- Start by unplugging your juicer
- Disassemble the juicer (do not try to disassemble screwed on parts)
- Separate the pulp container and use the spatula to clear out all of the residue
- Rinse each part that you have dismantled using lukewarm water
- Use the toothbrush to clean the nooks and crannies
- You can also fill your kitchen sink with water and dish washing soap, then submerge each part in the liquid
- Soak each part in the liquid for approximately 2 minutes and then use the brush for thorough cleaning
- Make sure you clean your mesh strainer every time you use the juicer as this part is the most prone to accumulate gunk and residue
- Even though the juicer is designed to contain the juice, it still has a tendency of splashing all around. So use a soft cloth to clean the surface area of the juicer, please consider doing this whenever you use the juicer.
- Once you have washed every part, allow them to dry for as long as possible
Your juicer has now been cleaned to perfection. You can watch a step by step tutorial on cleaning your juicer below.
Tips on How To Easily Clean Your Juicer
To further alleviate the dexterity involved in cleaning your juicer to perfection, we have also compiled a list of tips that will make cleaning simple and easy for you.
- Before you purchase a juicer, consider reading the cleaning methods and the time it will take to clean the juicer. These instructions are clearly written on the packaging and will help you gain substantial insight about the time and effort it will take to clean the unit. If you regularly use your blender, this should the deciding factor in making your purchase.
- Prompt cleaning is the best step you can take in order to make sure that your juicer is completely germ and bacteria free. The longer you let the juice and pulp dry, the more difficult it will be to clean the juicer. So we would recommend cleaning your juicer every time after use as this could save you from a lot of effort and time.
- Even though most steel parts are stain less, that does not mean that they will not deteriorate with time. Please make sure that you do not let these parts soak too long in water or they could start rusting.
- Soaking different parts in vodka or a alcohol solution is also an effective way to keep your juicer clean and germ free
- If you are one of those individuals who uses their juicer multiple times in a day then please do not make the mistake of cleaning the unit every time you use it. Only clean the unit after the final use and for the rest if the time wrap the parts in a bag and place them in the fridge.
- Do not use the juicer on wet or moist surfaces
- In some circumstances manufactures even cover certain parts that cannot be cleaned or those which have deteriorated at an expedited rate. Consider reading the user manual as this will help you understand if a part can be replaced instead of you spending hours trying to clean it.
What to Look for When Buying the Easiest to Clean Juicer?
Due to the sheer amount of options available in the market today, it can be very difficult finding the easiest to clean juicer. However, we created a selection criteria that should help you find the best juicer possible.
- Time spent on juicing: if you are one of those people who juices multiple times in the day, then you should consider a juicer that does not require substantial time to operate. Also for people who only juice in the morning, choosing a convenient and easy to clean juicer will save you from a lot of time.
- What will you be juicing: Some people only use juicers to blend certain fruits like apples or bananas. For such people high powered multi staged juicers will be of no use. So if you do not have an array of fruits and vegetables that you blend, consider purchasing a simple model that suits your specifications.
- Motor and power of the juicer: Choose a high powered juicer if you are planning on blending solid fruits like pineapples. If you choose an under powered juicer for solid fruits, this could result in the expedited deterioration of the unit. So consider a high powered motor if you plan on juicing every type of fruit or vegetable.
- Bundled accessories: You should also consider the products that are being sold with bundled accessories. These products will include accessories such as cleaning brushes and separate compartments for different purposes. Choosing such bundles might actually save you money if you plan on making other purchases for your juicer.
- Cleaning & time: This is one of the reasons why most people regret their purchases as they fail to read the amount of time it takes to clean the unit, before they make their purchase. This is exactly why it is imperative that every potential buyer out there considers the time frame it takes to clean the model that they plan on buying.
- Warranty: You should take into consideration the warranty period of the unit. Currently there are many manufactures who are offering extensive warranties that range between five to ten years. So if you are looking for a permanent fix for your juicing needs, consider purchasing a product that has an extensive warranty.
- How soon can you drink the juice you make: Further streamline your search by considering the time frame it takes the juicer to make juice. If you plan on using it in the morning before work, consider purchasing a juicer that yields immediate results.
- Price: Before you make your purchase we would recommend allocating a budget and strictly adhering to it. As mentioned before there are many products in the market so you can easily find on that encompasses your budget.
Now that you know how easy it is to clean a juicer, let us take a look at different types of juicers available in the market. After all, you need to know where to spend you hard earned dollars.
What Are The Different Types of Juicers?
There are three different types of juicers that are currently available in the market. See the three different types of juicers in the picture below.
Before anyone buys a juicer it is vital that they understand the difference between these types. This is exactly why we have listed the different types of juicer, these types are mentioned below:
1. Masticating Juicer
This is currently the most popular juicer out there due to its efficiency. These juicers use a single gear which has a spiral shape that masticates the vegetables and the fruits that are put in the tube. The juice is slowly extracted and is stored in a container, some of the advantages that this juicer provides are mentioned below.
- They can process frozen fruits
- They can function as grain mills
- They provide less oxidation
- They extract more juice from fruits
2. Twin Gear Juicer
Unlike the masticating juicer the twin gear juicer has two augers which separate the juice in two stages. First it crushes the fruits and then presses the juice out of them. This method ensures that the extracted juice is full of nutrients and minerals. Some of the benefits that this juicer provides are mentioned below.
- Extracts the most nutrients compared to other types of juicers
- They can be used to homogenize food
- Can juice almost any type of food or vegetable
3. Centrifugal Juicer
This type of juicer takes fruits inside through a feeding tube and directly juices them using high powered blades. The juice extracted from the blades is directed towards the side of the machine and into a basket using the centrifugal force created by the blades. Some of the advantages of this type of juicer are as follows:
- They do not take substantial space on your counter
- They are the fastest at extracting juice
- They are the easiest to clean and assemble
- They are extremely cost effective
What Are The Benefits of Juicing?
If you have ever wondered why almost every house hold has a juicer present in their kitchen, well this is due to the array of benefits that these juicers provide. Some of the most profound health benefits of vegetables and fruits that juicers provide are as follows:
- Consuming juice allows more nutrients to be absorbed as the gut does not need to digest fiber
- Juicers allow users to consume a extensive range of vegetables
- Juices feed good bacteria to the gut
- Juices help lower high cholesterol and helps fight cancer
- Consuming juices accentuated the beauty of your skin and improves the quality
- Ensures that your body has all of the required vitamins and minerals to function at its optimum level
- People who have trouble consuming fruits can easily due to the taste, can easily consume these fruits in liquid form
- Juices help boost the immune system and keeps you active
- Juices actually help athletes perform better
- Calorie reduction without nutrient deprivation
- Provides the body with micro-nutrients
Make Juicing Easy for Yourself
Just as foot massage helps you get rid of toxins and lowers the risk of diseases, so does juicing. All of these advantages mentioned above exonerate the fact that using a juicer provides people with a whole range of different benefits. These juicers have helped change so many lives as it has basically made consuming fruit and vegetables easy. Thanks to these juicers people can take their physical and mental well being into their own hands. Not to mention that most of these juicers are very easy to use and clean. So if you want to revitalize your body and mind, feel healthy and energetic, then consider purchasing one of the best easy to clean juicer today.