10 Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Part in 2018
Listen up men, let’s face it. You need the best hair removal cream for private part to take care of hair down there. Remember that there’s a big difference between the hair on your head and the hair down there. The main difference being, pubic hair is thicker, curlier and coarser since its purpose is to act as a buffer for the protection of your junk. It’s no secret that one needs to exercise some extra TLC when shaving the crotch area. This means you need the best hair removal cream for private part that will not only give you a smooth shave, but keep you from a world of hurt.
While all men know about the tools to use when shaving, little attention is paid to the area below the belt. Here we are going to take a look at some of the best shaving products that can get you out of the hairiest situations.
- 1 10 Top Rated Hair Removal Cream for Private Part
- 2 10 Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Part Reviews
- 2.1 1. Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men
- 2.2 2. Veet for Men Hair Removal Cream Gel
- 2.3 3. Nair Men Hair Removal Cream
- 2.4 4. Veet Sensitive Formula Hair Remover Cream
- 2.5 5. Nair Cocoa Butter Hair Remover Lotion
- 2.6 6. Eveline Just Epil Argan Oil Ultra Soft Cream
- 2.7 7. Nad’s Sensitive Hair Removal Cream
- 2.8 8. Intimd COOCHY PLUS Intimate Shave Cream Gel
- 2.9 9. Moom Organic Hair Removal with Tea Tree
- 2.10 10. Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream
- 3 What is a Depilatory Cream?
- 4 How does a Depilatory Cream Work?
- 5 How to Use Hair Removal Cream on Private Part?
- 6 How to Choose the Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Part?
- 7 Benefits of Using the Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Part
- 8 Get the Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Part
10 Top Rated Hair Removal Cream for Private Part
To save you time and money, I have articulated a list of creams and lotions that have combined ingredients for effective hair removal . These top rated hair removal creams are mentioned below.
|Pictures||Hair Removal Cream||Size (ounces)||Price||Our Rating|
|Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men||6.8 oz||$$|
|Veet for Men Hair Removal Cream Gel||7 oz||$|
|Nair Men Hair Removal Cream||13 oz||$|
|Veet Sensitive Formula Hair Remover Cream||13.5 oz||$$|
|Nair Cocoa Butter Hair Remover Lotion||9 oz||$$|
|Eveline Just Epil Argan Oil Ultra Soft Cream||5 oz||$|
|Nad's Sensitive Hair Removal Cream||5.1 oz||$|
|Intimd COOCHY PLUS Intimate Shave Cream Gel||8 oz||$|
|Moom Organic Hair Removal with Tea Tree||12 oz||$|
|Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream||4.2 oz||$|
The interactive comparison table has 5 columns which are:
• Hair Removal Cream pictures
• Brand and model name – (click to view more details or to purchase)
• Cream Size– (ounces or fluid ounces)
• Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. Here is the price legend.
- $ = under $20,
- $$ = $20 to $50,
- $$$ = $50 to $100
• Rating – These are our ratings on a 1 to 5 scale.
Now that you have seen what is available, let us take a quick look at the reviews of the best hair removal cream for private part.
10 Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Part Reviews
You wouldn’t just whack your way through a forest without devising some sort of plan and getting the best blade you could find. Right? Keeping that in mind, this guide is going to be for all those men out there who have decided to take the pubes-free plunge. So, let’s start with our list of the best hair removal cream for sensitive areas.
1. Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men
This cream is considered as one of the best hair removal cream for privates since it provides a smooth shave, with long lasting results. The Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men has been specially formulated for thick and coarse hair ensuring painless hair removal. The specially formulated hair removing cream efficiently removes any unwanted hair after just one go rather than having to make several applications to the area that you need to shave. The instructions that have been given on the product are also easy to read and understand to make sure you don’t make any mistakes while shaving. The fast-acting formula makes it the perfect hair removal cream for men.
2. Veet for Men Hair Removal Cream Gel
Veet for men is another product that’s worthy of being included in our list of the best hair removal creams for private areas. The Veet for Men Hair Removal Cream Gel features a fast-action formula that ensures great results for its price point. The cream works efficiently to removing hair in unwanted areas, leaving your skin feeling smooth. The reaction-free formula of Veet for men hair removal cream gel also means that you don’t have to bother about any breakouts or rash as a result of shaving. The product comes in a 200 ml tube along with instructions on how to use it. The cream can also be used on the legs, chest, arms and back, and the results last for several days, offering users with another option for a long-lasting shave.
3. Nair Men Hair Removal Cream
Nair Men Hair Removal Cream is considered as one of the safest shaving creams for men, especially when it comes to removing any unwanted hair. One of the benefits of using Nair products is that all of the products have been clinically tested first by dermatologists for its effectiveness and safety, ensuring the most convenient and safest shave of your genital area. The new formula also features a new manly fragrance, and is another reason why you need to get the Nair Men Hair Removal cream if your looking for a smooth shave down under. The Nair Men Hair Removal Cream is ideal for removing unwanted hair in not only the genital areas but also from the back, chest, arms and legs.
4. Veet Sensitive Formula Hair Remover Cream
The Veet Sensitive Formula Hair Remover Cream is a great alternative to shaving or waxing your private areas. Veet has always maintained its reputation for delivering amazing skincare products for both women and men, making it the go-to brand when it comes to products for skin care use. Besides that, Veet products are also efficient and affordable, making them a reliable choice for shaving the hair down there. Those who do not want to use a depilatory cream which can get messy and also smells nasty, can try out the Veet Sensitive Formula Hair Remover cream for a better, more efficient shave. Those who are looking for a quick fix for getting rid of their pubic hair can use this hair remover and expect the best results. The formula has been put together keeping those with sensitive in mind. This is why Veet Sensitive Formula Hair Remover Cream includes vitamin E and aloe vera extract that protects the skin, ensuring the perfect shave every time.
5. Nair Cocoa Butter Hair Remover Lotion
The Nair Cocoa Butter Hair Remover Lotion brings together the benefits of cocoa butter and vitamin # sensuous sent which is the perfect combination for smooth skin. Nair has always been the go-to product for those men who are looking to shave the unwanted hair of their nether region. The hair removing lotion not only offers an effective shave, but is also scented with the warm notes of cocoa butter, giving it a pleasant fragrance. The vitamin E provides the area with extra moisture, while protecting the skin. Another reason why Nair Cocoa Butter Hair Remover is recommended is because of its anti-irritation properties, which enables you to get a smooth shave without having to be worried about any nasty side effects of using the product. This hair remover works well, regardless of where you use it.
6. Eveline Just Epil Argan Oil Ultra Soft Cream
Eveline Just Epil Argan Oil 9 in 1 Ultra Soft Cream has been specifically formulated for the removal of unwanted hair. The hair removal product features aloe vera, silk extract and argan oil all three of which are used to nourish and moisturize the skin. The formula also ensures that your skin is not irritated while shaving, resulting in the smoothest and most efficient shave. The cream also includes Capislow TM, which is a cutting-edge formula to prevent rapid re-growth of the hair in the pubic area after being shaved. Testing has shown the ingredient, Capislow TX to be 80% more efficient in slowing down the rate of regrowth in those areas that have been shaved, giving you a truly long-lasting shave. The moisturizer leaves your skin feeling ultra-soft after each shave, making this cream your go-to hair removal cream for privates.
7. Nad’s Sensitive Hair Removal Cream
When it comes to an effective hair removal cream for sensitive areas Nad’s Sensitive Hair Removal Cream is one of the first products that come to mind. This hair removal cream’s formula is enriched with the natural and rejuvenating extracts of aloe vera, melon, honey and avocado oil, all of which are staples of beauty and skincare products. The Nad’s Sensitive Hair Removal cream not only features an effective hair removing formula, but also includes a new features called ‘Odor Elimination Technology’ which has the name implies, makes the process incredibly fast, painless and odorless. This product is the ideal choice for those with very sensitive skin, so there won’t be any unexpected breakouts or irritation after you shave. The product comes in a white and pink squeeze tube along with the instructions. Nad’s Sensitive Hair Removal Cream will leave your skin of your crotch feeling smooth and hairless with zero irritation.
8. Intimd COOCHY PLUS Intimate Shave Cream Gel
When thinking about the best hair removal cream for private areas, this is one product that comes to mind. The Intimd COOCHY PLUS Intimate Shave Cream Gel is the ideal choice for men who want to look their best from the waist down. This product has been specially formulated to end the discomforts that come along with snags while shaving your intimate areas. To ensure that COOCHY PLUS has put together a formula with extra-strength moisturizing and other ingredients that such as Shea butter, Avocado Oil and Jojoba Seed oil to reduce irritation and provide an excellent shaving experience. The product has been formulated exclusively for shaving the most intimate areas of the body so you can rest assured that you’re going to get the best possible experience while shaving.
9. Moom Organic Hair Removal with Tea Tree
This list could not be complete without mentioning this hair removal cream for sensitive areas. Moom Organic Hair Removal cream is taking hair removal of private areas to a whole new level with its new product that’s been formulated keeping the beauty and health of your skin in mind. Moom Organic hair Removal with Tea Tree is a pure and organic hair remover for those who are looking for a product that’s 100% natural. The hair remover promises to leave your skin feeling nice and smooth after each shave. The gentle formula with organic ingredients is ideal for all skin types and delicate areas, and can also remove thick and coarse hair from the pubic area with relative ease. Moom’s gentle formula can leave the crotch area hair-free for months, which easily puts this at the top of our list of ‘best hair removal cream for private areas’.
10. Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream
For starters, the Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream is competitively priced. But, that’s not the only reason why you should go for this hair removing cream for private areas. Avon’s Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream makes it incredibly easy to remove hair from the crotch area without having to go through any pain or discomfort. The formula goes gentle on your skin, ensuring the best results that can last for up to two months. The formula contains meadow foam oil that enriches the skin, leaving it looking smooth and fresh. The hair removal cream is fragrance-free so you don’t have to deal with a foul-smelling odor after use. The specially formulated hair removal cream also doesn’t leave any burning sensation after you have shaved your sensitive areas making this an ideal choice when it comes to choosing a hair removal cream for sensitive areas.
What is a Depilatory Cream?
The term ‘Depilatory’ basically means to remove hair. So, the chemical products that are used to get rid of hair and come in the form of creams, lotions, gels, powders and sprays are all known as depilatories. In short, a depilatory cream is simply a cream that’s used to remove unwanted hair without having to shave or wax the area. This might seem too good to be true, but the science behind the technology has been perfected for decades, making it possible for men and women to take advantage of the product as a means of a quick alternative to shaving or waxing those sensitive areas. Most depilatory creams use chemicals such as calcium thioglycolate, strontium sulfide and sodium thioglycolate, which help break down the hair in the pubic area until they are almost jelly-like, which is then easily removed when the cream is gently rubbed off the area. Using depilatory creams offers many benefits that shaving your pubic area simply can’t. Some of the benefits of choosing one of the best hair removal creams for private areas are as follows:
Fast and Pain-Free
One of the most obvious benefits of choosing to use a depilatory cream is that it offers you a fast-acting and painless experience when shaving your crotch area. The use of a depilatory cream makes the whole process incredibly easy. It requires a lot less effort and takes less time as compared to other hair removal processes such as shaving or waxing. You also don’t need to deal with sharp razor, which minimizes the chances of cuts or nicks while shaving below the belt. It also makes having to deal with razor bumps a thing of the past, which also makes it one of the best options for those who are looking to clear up the nether region.
Finer and Softer Hair
While shaving the pubic area can actually lead to the hairs growing even more thicker and coarse, the depilatory cream is formulated to make your hair thin so that it can be easily removed. The process of making the hair thin makes it easier for the hair to easily dissolve and come off when the cream is wiped off. This results in the pubic hair becoming thinner and finer with time. Using a depilatory cream also means that the pubic hair does not have ends that are squared off, which leads to in-grown hair.
Remain Stubble Free for Longer
The use of a depilatory cream helps dissolve the hair of sensitive areas. Unlike shaving, where the hair can only be removed from the surface of the skin, the ingredients of the depilatory cream are formulated to burn the hair down to the root, without having a negative impact on the skin in any way. This means that your skin remains smoother for a longer period as compared to shaving or waxing.
How does a Depilatory Cream Work?
A depilatory cream works by breaking down the keratin structure, which is the protein of the hair. This makes it possible to thin and eventually dissolve the hair base, making it easier for the hair to be broken off when wiping off the cream. A depilatory cream may contain a number of alkaline chemicals that are used to efficiently break down the proteins in the hair. That said, different products contain different types of alkaline chemicals at different levels of potency according to the skin-type. There are also many depilatory creams that can be used on multiple skin types so it’s important to first read the fine print to make sure that the cream you are about to buy can be used for your skin type.
Hair removal creams have been listed by the FDA because they are extremely safe to use and lead to fewer to no side effects. That said, the most important factor when selecting a hair removal cream is to consider any pre-existing skin allergies or skin sensitivities you may have. Men who are prone to rashes or breakouts after using products should check with their doctor before using a depilatory cream to shave unwanted hair in private areas.
While the depilatory cream doesn’t have any side effects, it will usually leave a slight tingling feeling which is normal and goes away after a few minutes after you’ve wiped the cream off with a warm towel. If you feel a slight burning sensation it’s possible that the depilatory cream that you’re using is too strong for your skin, in which case, you can switch to a lighter formula. The best thing about hair removal creams for sensitive areas is that there are many products to choose from, so men can easily find a product that suits their skin type.
How to Use Hair Removal Cream on Private Part?
If you are still unsure of how to shave your intimate areas, this is going to be your step-by-step guide to getting the smoothest results while using the best hair removal cream for privates. So, now that you’ve chosen the depilatory cream you’re going to use, its time to get your hands dirty. The following are the tips that will lead to a smooth and efficient shaving experience:
- Knowing your skin type — Knowing your skin type is extremely important while choosing a hair removal cream. But, the good news is there are plenty of options available so you can rest assured that you are going to find the right product that suits your skin type.
- Reading and following application instructions — Just like assembling a new piece of furniture or taking medication, it’s important to read the instructions before you go ahead and use something. The same can be said when it comes to using a depilatory cream. To stay safe, it’s always best to read the instructions carefully before using any product.
- Trying a Patch Test — While it is not necessary to try a patch test when using depilatory creams from big-name brands, you should try a patch test whenever you use a new product, especially if it’s a hair removal cream for privates to find out if your skin is sensitive to the depilatory cream.
- Exfoliating the body area for hair removal —The process of exfoliation means the removal of any dried and dead skin cells in the area where you are about to shave. One way to exfoliate the crotch area is by taking a shower that will remove any dirt or dead cells that could be matting down the hair. Scrubbing the crotch area in a circular motion while in the shower can open the hair follicles, making it easier for the hair removal cream to do its part in removing pubic hair.
- Applying the right cream in appropriate amount — As mentioned earlier, it’s best to read the directions before you plan on using a hair removal cream for sensitive areas. Most hair removal products that have been formulated for removing pubic hair in men require you to use a generous amount of the product on the area where you want the unwanted hair to be removed. While the usage requirements vary from product to product, it’s best to always read the instructions carefully.
- Wiping gently — Once the depilatory cream has been applied to the region where hair needs to be removed. The cream needs to stay there for a few minutes, which usually ranges between five to ten minutes, depending on the depilatory cream you are using. After that you need to wipe the cream off gently using a soft towel and warm water.
- Rinsing and pat dry — Once the cream has been wiped off and you find the area smooth and hair-free you can go ahead and rinse the area before patting dry with a soft towel.
- Avoiding over application of hair removal cream — The cream needs to be gently applied to the pubic area. Apply an equal layer of the cream to the area being careful not to apply more than what has been directed in the instructions given on the product’s label as it could lead to your skin reacting negatively.
How to Choose the Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Part?
Using a hair removal cream for sensitive areas is one of the best options for those men who are looking to get rid of any unwanted hair in your nether. The process begins by choosing the right product to suit your skin type. Similar to a woman’s, the male genital region is also sensitive, which means extra care needs to be taken when shaving that area. It also means that you cannot simply use the same shaving cream you use for your face. Luckily, there are plenty of products out there that have been formulated specifically for shaving men’s genital area.
- Type of Cream — The depilatory creams that are used for shaving the nether region come in two types. The first is called a universal depilatory cream, which basically means that the cream has been formulated for multiple skin types. The second type is called a sensitive skin cream which is formulated for those who have extra sensitive skin. Its advised to read the fine print of the product to find out which one you are using for the shave.
- Ease of Use — You don’t want a product that’s complicated to use. Especially, if you’re shaving the pubic area. While there are many depilatory creams from which men can choose from, often times, you’ll find one that’s just more complicated to use than others. It’s important to stay away from those brands and stick to the hair removal cream for sensitive areas that makes it easier for you to get a smooth shave down there.
- Side Effects (Irritation, redness) — As with using any product, using a depilatory cream could sometimes lead to mild side effects that come in the form of rash and redness. But, that’s only when the user fails to read the instructions carefully and ends up using more than what is required, of if the product is too strong for your skin type. That’s why it’s best to use the product on a test patch to see how your skin reacts to the depilatory cream before using the product on the entire pubic area.
- Odor — While some depilatory creams are odorless, because the process involves chemicals, it will have a slight odor. The odor is similar to that which comes from your hair when getting a perm. But, the odor soon fades away. Some hair removal creams have their own fragrance which helps mask the unpleasant smell.
- Pain — The good news of using hair removing creams is that the process is painless, unlike the process of shaving or waxing. Since the cream used helps melt the hairs to a jelly-like substance which is then gently wiped off the area, there’s no risk of getting the bumps or nicks associated with shaving.
- Anti-Bacterial — Most depilatory creams will have ingredients which include an anti-bacterial to kill the bacteria that’s normally present in the crotch area. This minimizes the chances of developing a rash or irritation after using the hair removal cream.
- Non-Greasy Oil Free — Hair removal creams normally contain Vitamin E oil or lemon extract that’s specifically formulated for sensitive skin. While these creams are non-greasy and oil-free then are still able to provide the skin with the moisture needed to get a smooth shave.
- Hypoallergenic Free — Depilatory creams are often described as hypoallergenic free, which means that they do not cause any allergic reactions. That said, its best to read the fine print on the product’s label to find out whether the hair removal cream for privates is really hypoallergenic free.
Benefits of Using the Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Part
The crotch area has been proved to be a trap for large amounts of bacteria. When a man shaves their pubic area even the smallest cut or laceration could lead to the bacteria making its way through the torn skin and into the body. This could lead to further complications such as, an abscess, cellutitis or a disease known as Fournier gangrene (Trust us, you do not want to Google it). This is why men need to be extra careful while dealing with this extra sensitive area of their body and is why using the best hair removal cream for private parts is the ideal option. For those who are still on the fence, here are a few benefits of using a hair removal cream for privates compared to other methods of hair removal.
- Electrolysis — As of now, electrolysis remains to be the only method of removing hair from the body permanently. But, while this method is the preferred choice for those who want to get rid of body hair for good, the truth is, electrolysis is a painful method and not recommended for the crotch area. Why? You ask. The process of electrolysis works by inserting a metal probe under the skin until it reaches the hair follicle. Electricity is then sent through this metal probe which is a tiny needle that destroys the root of the hair. While the process is okay for the face or other parts of the body, this slow and often times painful process is not advised for the nether region.
- Shaving — As mentioned earlier, shaving increases the chances of nicks and cuts that can be painful, especially when it comes to shaving the pubic area.
- Epilating — Using this process for removing hair from face, your legs or hands is a good idea, but the same cannot be said for the crotch area, mainly because the hair in that area is usually thicker and coarse, which makes it difficult for the epilator to work efficiently regardless of which brand you use.
- Threading — Again, threading is advised for removing unwanted hair on the upper lip or your eye brows (IF YOU’RE A WOMAN!), but not on larger areas where you have to pull out rows of hair at a time.
- Waxing — Many of you may already know this procedure. It involves the use of a warm or cold wax that’s applied to the surface of the skin and a strip of fabric that’s placed over it. The fabric is kept for a few minutes and then pulled out in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Needless to say, this process doesn’t even sound pain-free!
At the end of the day, using a hair removal cream for privates is your best option if you’re looking for a pain free solution with longer lasting effects. It has been found that the general upkeep of the area below the belt leads to better hygiene and less odor in men. Also, going ‘au natural’ down under means having to deal with the strange funky scent, which makes getting a date significantly harder. So, that too.
Get the Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Part
It’s really easy to find yourself in an emergency room-worthy situation when man-scaping down under, mainly because that thick thatch of hair sits atop very sensitive skin. If you want to stay safe from any uncomfortable (and very painful) situation, then you will need nothing but the best hair removal cream for private part.