15 Best Vitamin C Serum For Hyper Pigmentation in 2018
If you find that you burn and blister more than usual, then you may be in need of the best Vitamin C serum for hyper pigmentation. Playing the part of the protective outer layer, our skin goes through a lot. Cuts and nicks while shaving, exposure to infections, chemicals and sunlight. All these play their part, making you want to turn back the hands of time to save your skin from further damage. Given that you want the best skincare treatment, we highly recommend Lily Ana Natural Vitamin C Serum for preventing hyper pigmentation.
Point is, there are many things that can trigger the epidermis, sending it into overdrive, and resulting in a breakout. Normally, whenever something pops up on one’s skin, it is left alone for fear of spreading the flare-up. If you find that you suffer from hyper pigmentation, uneven skin tone, then you can definitely benefit from one of the best Vitamin C serum for hyper pigmentation.
- 1 15 Top Rated Vitamin C Serum for Hyper Pigmentation
- 2 15 Best Vitamin C Serum for Hyper Pigmentation Reviews
- 2.1 1. TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face
- 2.2 2. Eva Naturals Vitamin C Serum Plus
- 2.3 3. Amara Organics Vitamin C Face Serum
- 2.4 4. Art Naturals Vitamin C Serum
- 2.5 5. Rise ‘N Shine 30% Vitamin C Serum
- 2.6 6. Go Radiance Vitamin C Serum
- 2.7 7. HealthyWiser Organic Vitamin C Serum
- 2.8 8. Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum
- 2.9 9. InstaNatura Vitamin C Skin Clearing Face Toner
- 2.10 10. Eve Hansen Vitamin C Serum
- 2.11 11. Skinceuticals C E Ferulic
- 2.12 12. Ce Ferulic Serum, Vitamin C 15%
- 2.13 13. Serumtologie Vitamin C serum 22
- 2.14 14. LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum
- 2.15 15. GENIUS C (30%) The Smart Vitamin C Serum
- 3 What is a Vitamin C Serum?
- 4 What is Skin Hyper Pigmentation?
- 5 How a Vitamin C Serum Removes Hyper Pigmentation?
- 6 Why You Need To Use a Vitamin C Serum?
- 7 How to Fade and Remove Hyper Pigmentation with Vitamin C Serum?
- 8 How to Choose the Best Vitamin C Serum for Hyper Pigmentation?
- 9 Skin Health Benefits of Using Vitamin C Serum
- 10 Get the Best Vitamin C Serum for Hyper Pigmentation Today
15 Top Rated Vitamin C Serum for Hyper Pigmentation
Before we begin, here’s a quick preview of the product’s you’re going to read about in this article.
|Picture||Vitamin C Serum||Vitamin C Concentration||Price||Our Ratings|
|TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum||20%||$|
|Eva Naturals Vitamin C Serum||20%||$|
|Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum||20%||$|
|Art Naturals Vitamin C Serum||20%||$|
|Rise ‘N Shine Vitamin C Serum||30%||$|
|Go Radiance Vitamin C Serum||20%||$|
|HealthyWiser Organic Vitamin C Serum||20%||$|
|Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum||20%||$|
|InstaNatura Vitamin C Skin Clearing Face Toner||20%||$|
|Eve Hansen Vitamin C Serum||20%||$|
|Skinceuticals C E Ferulic||15%||$$$$|
|Advanced Skincare Ce Ferulic Serum||15%||$$|
|Serumtologie Vitamin C serum 22||22%||$|
|LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum||20%||$|
|GENIUS C The Smart Vitamin C Serum||30%||$|
The interactive comparison table has 5 columns which are:
• Vitamin C Serum pictures
• Brand and product name – (click to view more details or to purchase)
• Vitamin C Concentration (%)
• Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. Here is the price legend.
- $ = under $50,
- $$ = $50 to $100,
- $$$ = $100 to $150
- $$$$ = $200+
• Rating – These are our ratings on a 1 to 5 scale.
Now that you have seen what is available, let us take a quick look at the reviews of the best vitamin C serum for hyper pigmentation for getting rid of pigmentation from your skin.
15 Best Vitamin C Serum for Hyper Pigmentation Reviews
When it comes to pore-friendly and incredibly soothing skincare products you will need the very best organic Vitamin C serum for face. Without further ado, here’s our list of the good stuff.
1. TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face is a skincare product that’s been specially formulated for the condition of hyper pigmentation. The product is made of natural plant extracts and substances. TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum for Face has been designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the skin as well as eliminate age spots and sun spots caused by hyper pigmentation.
The skin care product is ideal for those who want a product that improves skin firmness along with one’s complexion. This product is also effective in reducing the scars left from acne, making it the perfect product for sensitive skin. The product has been approved by the FDA and the money-back return policy allows users to get a 100% refund if they aren’t happy with the results.
2. Eva Naturals Vitamin C Serum Plus
Speaking of the best inexpensive Vitamin C serum, Eva Naturals Vitamin C Serum Plus is the quintessential skincare product for those who are looking to get younger, youthful looking skin. The product has been carefully formulated and includes all of the ingredients that have proven to be extremely beneficial for one’s skin. Vitamin C, the active ingredient in this product has been known to be effective in treating acne and other skin conditions, while other all-natural ingredients in this product work together to hydrate and nourish your skin.
Using this skincare product can easily reduce the size of pores, dark patches and discoloration due to exposure to the sun. Besides being able to reverse sun damage to the skin, Eva Naturals Vitamin C Serum Plus is the go-to skincare product for those who want to get a radiant protection by giving their skin all the nourishment it needs. Loaded with antioxidants, this is by far, one of the best anti-aging products available in the market today.
3. Amara Organics Vitamin C Face Serum
The third product on our list is Amara Organics Vitamin C Face Serum and is also considered to be the best all natural vitamin C serum. What gives this product the edge is that it contains 20% Vitamin C serum which is responsible for giving you a brighter and fairer looking complexion. Another benefit of using this skincare product is that it naturally increases the production of collagen which leads to more skin elasticity and improved skin.
The skincare product is also highly effective in reducing wrinkles and fine lines on the skin and can reverse the damages caused by free radicals that enter the skin after prolonged exposure to the sun. According to the manufacturer, after just a few weeks use of Amara Organics Vitamin C Face Serum acne pores reduce and clear up, giving you youthful looking skin.
4. Art Naturals Vitamin C Serum
To maintain healthy looking skin it’s important to have a daily routine. The Art Naturals Vitamin C Serum has been formulated to provide your skin with a healthy dose of Vitamin C and other healthy nutrients that helps free the skin of free radicals. This is arguably one of the more popular skin care products that are available in the market and has proven to be quite effective for the treatment of hyper pigmentation and other skin related issues such as scars left from acne, fine lines and wrinkles.
The serum can be applied before putting on makeup to get the full benefits of the product all through the day. If you’re looking for the best inexpensive Vitamin C serum then choosing Art Naturals Vitamin C Serum is a no-brainer.
5. Rise ‘N Shine 30% Vitamin C Serum
Rise ‘N Shine 30% Vitamin C Serum is an ultra-effective collagen stimulating serum which helps lengthen the aging process of the skin. Combining the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, this product is enough to provide your skin with a healthy dose of natural, fast-acting nourishment. Those who are looking for an oil-free skin care product are definitely going to appreciate the benefits of the Rise ‘N Shine 30% Vitamin C Serum, which easily earns this product a spot on our best all natural vitamin C serum list.
The formula encourages the production of collagen which is directly related to healthy skin. This product has also proven to be highly effective against free radicals and other environmental aggressors that take away the shine from your skin leaving it looking dull and lifeless. The formula is quickly absorbed by the skin and gets to work straight away to produce collagen that will protect the skin from further damage, while taking care of lines and wrinkles. This is definitely one product you would want to have in your bathroom cabinet
6. Go Radiance Vitamin C Serum
Go Radiance Vitamin C Serum is another all natural way for people who want healthy looking skin to give their skin the nourishment it needs. The serum is absorbed fast by the skin and gets right to work tightening and strengthening your skin. The Go Radiance Vitamin C Serum is also great to clear away dark circles, and under eye bags along with effectively treating hyper pigmentation due to exposure to the sun and clearing away fine lines and wrinkles that are associated with aging.
Due to its many advantages, it comes as no surprise that this product is considered to be one of the best in skin care treatments that are available at the moment. With its unique ingredients and effective anti-wrinkle formula, the Go Radiance Vitamin C Serum is the go-to skincare product for those who want radiant, damage-free skin.
7. HealthyWiser Organic Vitamin C Serum
If a great complexion is what you’re looking for then the HealthyWiser Organic Vitamin C Serum is what you’re probably looking for. This product is considered as one of the best all natural vitamin C serums available in the market. The product provides an all-natural solution to all your skin problems, from treating acne breakouts to curbing the effects of hyper pigmentation, HealthyWiser Organic Vitamin C Serum is one of the top products when it comes to skincare.
This product is especially useful when it comes to reducing fine lines and wrinkles and banishing dark and sun spots from the skin, leaving you with youthful, naturally glowing skin you are definitely going to appreciate. The manufacturers of this product are so confident with what they have created that they offer a 90-day money-back guarantee. That tells you a lot about the high level of quality of this product.
8. Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum
The Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum has been formulated to address the negative effects of aging that occur on the face. This product has proven to be beneficial in repairing damaged skin and removing any discoloration associated with acne or exposure to the sun. What makes this product special is that it features a dual-acting formula that also helps maximize lift so that you not only get healthy, but also younger looking skin.
And as if that wasn’t enough, Sano Naturals Vitamin C Serum’s advanced treatment formula addresses just about all skin related issues along with providing the body with powerful antioxidants that help clear the skin from free radicals that causes skin damage and can lead to other health issues. This is by far the best inexpensive Vitamin C serum to get natural looking, glowing skin.
9. InstaNatura Vitamin C Skin Clearing Face Toner
Of course, no list for the best Vitamin C serum for hyper pigmentation would be complete without mentioning InstaNatura Vitamin C Skin Clearing Face Toner. This is an all-in-one skin toner that features some of the best ingredients for anti-aging and to clear the skin’s appearance, slashing years from one’s age with its age-defying formula. Another reason that sets InstaNatura Vitamin C Skin Clearing Face Toner apart from the rest is its powerful combination of ingredients that helps fight the negative effects of skin aggressors such as toxins in the environment and the UV rays of the sun.
This skincare product also features ingredients such as geranium essential oils and lavender that helps nourish the skin and primes the skin for the better absorption of the beneficial ingredients of the serum. This facial toner is thin and clear, and one that you are definitely going to fall in love with because of its effectiveness.
10. Eve Hansen Vitamin C Serum
The Vitamin C serum by Eve Hansen is a crowd favorite when it comes to skincare products. Even Hansen has established itself as one of the leading brands in skincare products and the brand does it again with its effective formula that reduces wrinkles, dark spots and sun spots on the face, and evens out uneven skin tone, which are some of the more common problems faced by people as they age.
Besides that, since Eve Hansen Vitamin C Serum 2 Ounces contains natural antioxidants, it’s also effective against the harmful rays of the sun, making the complete solution for all your skincare needs. Those who are looking forward to getting the best inexpensive Vitamin C serum, will find that the Eve Hansen Vitamin C Serum 2 Ounces will give them the smooth skin and clear complexion they were looking to achieve.
11. Skinceuticals C E Ferulic
Skinceuticals C E Ferulic is a day-time Vitamin C serum that offers skin protection against the negative effects of the elements. The product features a combination of pure Vitamin C and E along with ferulic acid that works together to help neutralize the presence of free radicals in the body. Apart from that, the formula is highly effective in reducing the signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines, acne scars, and sun spots.
In addition to its protective benefits, the Skinceuticals C E Ferulic serum’s effects lasts for up to 72 hours, which is more than any other skincare product, and definitely gives it the edge against the rest. When it comes to an effective skincare product that you can rely on, the Skinceuticals C E Ferulic serum is worth every penny.
12. Ce Ferulic Serum, Vitamin C 15%
If your skin looks blotchy and dry or if you suffer from hyper pigmentation, the Ce Ferulic Serum, Vitamin C 15% can provide you with the relief you need. This is an extremely effective formula that contains potent ingredients that have been put together for the purpose of improving skin texture and ridding one from acne scars, wrinkles and marks from sun spots.
While one of the downsides of using this product is that some are going to find it a bit sticky while applying it to their face, the fast acting effects of the Ce Ferulic Serum, Vitamin C 15% is what sets this particular product apart from the rest. After just a few weeks of using this product you are going to notice signs of dramatically reduced darks spots and other marks on your skin. Apart from that, this product is also extremely effective for the condition of hyper pigmentation, making it a solid all-round skincare product.
13. Serumtologie Vitamin C serum 22
When talking about the best all natural vitamin C serum, the Vitamin C serum 22 by Serumtologie Anti-Aging is never too far behind. That’s because this product has proven to be an efficient treatment against dark spots on the skin caused by sun spots, acne and other skin conditions. The product is also highly effective in lightening the fine lines and wrinkles associated with aging and is also effective against the condition of hyper pigmentation, which is a common condition among those who spend lots of time outdoors.
Marketed as an anti-aging product, Vitamin C Serum 22 by Serumtologie Anti-Aging offers three additional benefits to those who apply the serum regularly. The potent formula does wonders for not only acne prone skin, but also helps eliminate free radicals in the skin, while encourages the creation of collagen which leads to healthier and better looking skin.
14. LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum
LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid for Face and Eyes is one name that regularly comes up with discussing the best organic Vitamin C serum for the face. As an established skincare brand, LilyAna Naturals has been behind many well-known skincare products and offers its customers an all-natural and vegan approach to skincare treatments. The latest in the lineup of skincare products is the LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid for Face and Eyes, and provides the user with unmatched skin conditioning and protection from free radicals that cause skin damage.
Not only is this cream considered to be effective against the fine lines and wrinkles of aging, it also provides some amazing results when it comes to moisturizing the skin. Besides that, this is one product that’s also being touted as an effective anti-wrinkle cream for crow’s feet and lines that appear around the eyes. With a formula made of 20% Vitamin C, Vitamin E and 5% Hyaluronic acid, this is a potent formula that radically improves skin color and texture.
15. GENIUS C (30%) The Smart Vitamin C Serum
The GENIUS Vitamin C Serum (30%) with Hyaluronic Acid brings together the goodness of high-grade Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid that provides the user with an amazing combination of antioxidants that cleanses and enriches the skin, ridding it of skin discoloration and dark patches.
The GENIUS C (30%) The Smart Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid does not only lighten and brighten the skin but also refine the skin’s texture and fade away fine lines and wrinkles that come with aging. If you’re looking to achieve a youthful glow and do away with the signs of aging then this is one of the best all natural vitamin C serum out there.
What is a Vitamin C Serum?
The production of collagen occurs naturally in the body. It’s responsible for healthy skin, but with age, the production of collagen slows down, to a time when we need to fulfill the body’s requirement by using skincare creams and serums. One of the most effective ways of making sure the body is able to produce enough collagen to maintain healthy skin is with the use of Vitamin C serums that are available in the market.
That said, using just any Vitamin C serum won’t do, you need to use the best all natural vitamin C serum to get the benefits you need. By using Vitamin C serums, the body’s ability to produce collagen naturally is boosted which in turn helps slow down the signs of aging, such as wrinkles.
What is Skin Hyper Pigmentation?
Pigmentation basically means coloring, but skin hyper pigmentation is a disorder that affects the color of a person’s skin. Our skin gets its color from a chemical known as melanin. Hyper pigmentation means that the skin cells are producing excess amounts of melanin, which results to the skin cells getting damaged. This results to dark patches or sun spots on the skin and in some cases, the overall darkening of one’s skin. The condition can affect the entire body which is why individuals who have hyper pigmentation need to get help as soon as they can to stop any further damage to their skin.
How a Vitamin C Serum Removes Hyper Pigmentation?
Vitamin C has been identified to have many benefits. One area where Vitamin C is proving to be a miracle medication is due to the many benefits it provides to one’s skin. Vitamin C is also mainly responsible for the buildup of collagen in the skin which in turn helps filling out of scars due to skin damage and wrinkles due to aging. One of the benefits of using Vitamin C serums is that it stimulates the production of collagen.
In other words, the topical use of Vitamin C serums can effectively lighten the pigmentation of one’s skin, leading to a lighter skin tone. Vitamin C has also proven to be effective in reducing red marks on the skin and acne scars. While using a Vitamin C serum it’s important to use only the best all natural vitamin C serum to get its full effects.
Why You Need To Use a Vitamin C Serum?
The following are some of the main reasons why a person suffering from hyper pigmentation needs to use a Vitamin C serum;
- Firms and tightens skin — Out of the many benefits that using a Vitamin C serum provides, its regular use leads to firmer and tight skin by reducing the effects of aging. This prevents under-eye circles that commonly appear as people age.
- Stop premature aging — Since Vitamin C is said to be effective in improving collagen levels in the skin, it can stop the occurrence of premature aging in individuals who spend most of their time in the sun or people in general.
- Prevents wrinkle formation — Fine lines and wrinkles that appear on one’s face are the first signs of aging. A Vitamin C serum helps prevent that by encouraging collagen production in the skin cells.
- Fades dark spots — Those who suffer from redness or discoloration of the skin will find the use of a Vitamin C serum beneficial since it provides the skin with antioxidants that act as a preemptive against dark spots and skin discoloration.
- Brightens skin — Regardless of one’s age, using a Vitamin C serum can lead to brighter looking skin and improve your overall complexion.
- Boosts UV protection — Apart from reducing discoloration caused by red spots and acne, and lightening fine lines and wrinkles on one’s face, using a Vitamin C serum has also proven to be effective against protecting the skin against the harmful UV rays of the sun. Getting yourself the best organic Vitamin C serum for face can give you all these benefits and more.
How to Fade and Remove Hyper Pigmentation with Vitamin C Serum?
Hyper pigmentation is diagnosed by the uneven color or dark patches on one’s skin. While this condition effects most people who spend most of their time exposed to the sun, it can affect anybody. But the good news is, you can reduce the effects of hyper pigmentation by using a potent Vitamin C serum and these tips;
The process of getting rid of dark patches and uneven skin tones due to hypertension takes time and patience, and the best inexpensive Vitamin C serum. That said, it can take weeks before the effects of using the Vitamin C serum starts to appear so have patience.
Step 1 – First, clean the area of your skin by washing your face if your skin is not irritated with the use of soap.
Step 2 – Once you’ve washed your face, it’s important to dry your skin properly before applying the Vitamin C serum.
Step 3 – Now, take some of the serum in your hand and gently apply it to the affected area.
Step 4 – The Vitamin C serum can be applied under makeup and is quickly absorbed by the body.
Step 5 – Be sure to apply the serum at least twice a day for better results.
How to Choose the Best Vitamin C Serum for Hyper Pigmentation?
Since there are so many options when it comes to Vitamin C serums available in the market it pays to know what you’re getting. The following are some tips for you to keep in mind to make sure you’re getting the best organic Vitamin C serum for your face.
- Vitamin C form – Before purchasing a vitamin C serum you need to read the fine print, since there are three main ways of getting the effects of Vitamin C, which are;
- L-ascorbic acid – it is important to note that while there are L-ascorbic acid products being touted as being the same as Vitamin C, the truth is that L-Ascorbic acid is an isolated nutrient that’s part of Vitamin C, but is not the whole Vitamin C.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate – This is a relatively new derivative of Vitamin C and is being used currently in many skincare products. While there is very little information on Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, its considered to be a relatively stable precursor of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C Derivatives – Another form of Vitamin C is called liposomal encapsulated Vitamin C which is now commercially available and is said to absorb better as compared to non-encapsulated Vitamin C. Other forms of Vitamin C include, ascorbyl glucoside, ascorbyl palmitate, tetrahexldecyl ascorbate, retinyl ascorbate, and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate.
- Concentration of Vitamin C (%) – The potency of the vitamin C serum varies from product to product so you will have to make sure you don’t get one that does not suit your skin type.
- pH level of Vitamin C Serum – Any serum that contains ascorbic acid will indicate a pH level. This should always be between 2.0 and 3.0. Serums that contain sodium ascorbyl phosphate have an ideal pH level between 5.0 and 7.0.
- Complementary Ingredients – The following are some of the common ingredients found in Vitamin C serums;
- Hydroquinone – This is a skin lightener that’s used in many skin whitening products. Hydroquinone is effective in fading dark marks on the skin, including sun spots, melasma and hyperpigmentation.
- Salicylic Acid – This is an organic acid that also goes by the name Beta-Hydrocy-Acid and is approved by the FDA and widely used in skincare products for its anti-acne properties.
- Kojic Acid – This is also another ingredient that is commonly found in skincare products. It is used for its skin lightening properties, and for preventing skin pigmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient is often found in skincare products and is used to keep the skin plump and hydrated.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E works on the skin by blocking the buildup of free radicals that cause damage and discoloration to the skin. It is also highly effective for its anti-aging properties when used in combination with other ingredients in skincare products.
- Azelaic Acid – As part of medications known as dicarboxylic acids, Azelaic Acid helps decrease the redness and swelling associated with rosacea and other skin conditions. It is also effective in the treatment of acne and is a common ingredient found in skincare creams.
- Jojoba Oil – Another favorite ingredient for skincare creams and lotions is jojoba oil, which is rich in iodine and helps fight the growth of harmful bacteria. Jojoba oil also contains antioxidants which helps soothe the fine lines and wrinkles that are associated with aging.
- Supported Skin Types – Vitamin C serums are available for different skin types such as;
- Oily Skin – This skin type remains smoother as it ages, with less wrinkles as compared to the other skin types. That’s because oily skin acts as a built-in moisturizer. Oily skin can lead to clogged pores which may require the use of skin cleansing products. The optimal pH level for our skin is 5.5.
- Regular Skin – Regular or normal skin has a good balance of moisture and therefore has an even tone. Most people have regular skin, but it’s still important to avoid excess exposure to the sun.
- Sensitive Skin – Sensitive skin can occur due to reactions from eczema, or dermatitis. Overly dry skin or injured skin that no longer can protect the nerve endings leads to sensitive skin, and requires special care.
- Dry Skin – This skin type often leads to itching, scaling and cracking, which occurs easily due to a variety of reasons. Dry skin is usually caused by using harsh soaps and skincare products.
- Risks and Precautions – As is the case with any medication or treatment, the proper precautions should always be taken to avoid any adverse effects.
- Brand – The brand is always going to make a difference on the quality of the product, if you want to get the best inexpensive Vitamin C serum, then try out the aforementioned list.
- Price – A high price does not mean good quality. Do your research to find the best product for your needs.
Skin Health Benefits of Using Vitamin C Serum
The benefits of using Vitamin C serum is well documented. Taking a Vitamin C supplement of 75 to 90 milligrams on a daily basis is recommended for both men and women. Apart from ingesting Vitamin C, you can also purchase a potent Vitamin C serum to reap its benefits, such as the following;
Helps Promote Collagen Production
One of the main reasons why Vitamin C serums have grown in popularity is because they are highly effective in promoting the production of collagen which helps keep the skin young and healthy, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and reverses the effects of hyper pigmentation.
Speedy Recovery After an Injury
Studies have found the taking a Vitamin C supplement can also speed up recovery after a serious injury. Those who took Vitamin C during their recovery process after severe sun burn found significant improvement within weeks.
Vitamin C when used appropriately can do wonders for your skin and especially those who wake up with puffy eyes in the morning. Using a little amount of a Vitamin C serum can reduce the puffiness around one’s eyes, and leave you feeling and looking fresh.
Helps the Skin Recover from Sunburn
Apart from protecting the skin against the harmful UV rays of the sun, using a Vitamin C serum can also promote a faster recovery for sun burns. This is the main reason why Vitamin C is often times the active ingredient in skin care creams, lotions and moisturizers.
Get the Best Vitamin C Serum for Hyper Pigmentation Today
Just like taking care of scalp acne with a shampoo is a no-brainer, so is taking care of skin discoloration with Vitamin C. If you are in serious need to clear up hyper pigmentation, skin discoloration, uneven skin tone and other skin related problems then there’s really nothing the best Vitamin C serum for hyper pigmentation can’t do.
Since cases of hyper pigmentation is on the rise, its best to stay safe and get a Vitamin C serum to deal with the discoloration and dark patches as they arise. By using the aforementioned tips anybody can buy a good Vitamin C serum and take advantage of the many benefits that it provides.